Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thank you all for your support...

Important update:

My precious Pentel pencil has been recovered in pristine condition! Complete with lead and eraser! Has found it behind our couch in the basement. Murry may have been involved in it's disappearance. (He is currently being held in custody for questioning. Anyone wishing to make his bail of $100 may do so by replying to this blog.)

I squealed with delight when Has showed me my pencil. I NEVER thought I would see this pencil again! Our reunion couldn't have come during a better time!!!

I was using one of my new mechanical pencils for my exam on Tuesday. All of a sudden it malfunctioned as I was trying to bubble in one of my answers. The damn pencil lead snapped in half and darted across the room!! Then, I attempted to "click" in my next fresh pencil lead, but instead the WHOLE lead slid right out of my pencil and rolled off the desk. Not once, but THREE freaking times. In utter disbelief and slightly panicked (because I had only had 5 minutes left), I frantically "clicked" my pencil to get the next lead to come out. Nothing! Nada! Nunca! My classmates must have thought I had some strange twitch or obsession with "clicking" my mechancial pencil. "My old pencil would NEVER have done this to me!!!!" I thought to myself. Oh, how I missed it even more!

But now I am complete! Out with those fake mechanical pencils...my blue pencil is returning back to it's home in my planner...and back into my heart (sniff, sniff)!!! Now I can sleep...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kamran Ahmad, CISSP said...

Thank God, now I can call off those private eyes I hired.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Aisha said...

i'm glad life always remains exciting for you:)

congrats on your reunion!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home