Friday, April 28, 2006

www.randomshirts.com

Found this t-shirt ad in the back of "Rollingstone" magazine. Most of the shirts are only $10 and some are on sale for $5! Plus, if you enter 'rollingstone' in the discount section, you'll save 10%. Not bad! They have the coolest vintage t-shirts and I've ordered one for me and one for Elaine for her birthday (hope she isn't reading this)! Go ahead, treat yourself to one of these t-shirts! They're fun!


Here's what I ordered...I just started laughing when I read it. It's SO bad a$$!





This is what I ordered for Elaine...I liked this one myself, but already have a vintage t-shirt in this kelly green color!





I thought this tee was kinda of amusing and scary at the same time. Because of the scare-factor, however, I will not order this shirt.





Another bad a$$ shirt, but it just isn't enough "krunk" for me. Ya know wut I'm sayin?!?!






Like the shirt, but not the color...plus, it says "playing that funky music" NOT "play that funky music". Not authentic enough!






I like the random message of the shirt, but I'm afraid some people may not appreciate it's randomness...Also, am I missing an inside joke or higher meaning to the concept of ninjas hating pirates? Is it like the rivalry between a Star Trek fan versus a Stars Wars fan?

2 Comments:

Blogger Pingu the Wonder Cat said...

Mewo!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Kamran Ahmad, CISSP said...

LOL! Great shirts! I loved Anooru's shirt "Haters are from Maryland" or something like that.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home