Tuesday, October 31, 2006

More about me

Saw that Aisha had this on her blog...I like doing them because they are easy to do. It's expressive without thinking too much...the questions are already asked!

Today
Height: 5'2
Color: Black...and about time too! My highlight have finally all grown out!
Piercing: Ears only
Tattoos: None whatsoever

Right Now
Time: 2030 (sorry...I prefer army time)
Mood: Tired and ready to relax
Taste: Salty...just made some tortas for dinner (Filipino dish)
Weather: Crisp, autumn weather...with tricker-treaters everywhere
Bad habit: Where do I start? Biting my nails, scratching my pimples
Thing I want to do: Run on the treadmill, but I'm too lazy...besides my stomach is full from eating torta.

Favorite
TV show: Move over LOST, because Heroes has gotten my attention! It's awesome!
Book: Sigh...anything with GASTROENTEROLOGY in the title and "3 Weeks with my Brother" by Nicholas Sparks
Non-alcoholic drink: Paul Newman's LimeAid
Brand: Ann Taylor Loft
Perfume: Aveda Pick Your Scents
Designer: Coach, Swarovski

Random
Have a job: Gastroenterology Nurse Practitioner...this month I'm the GI Resident...yuk.
My CD player has what in it right now: Believe it or not...it's Linkin Park's Meteora. LOVE track 9...had a dream about it one day and have never forgotten it since.
What makes me happy: Watching other people laugh, shopping, losing weight, when people say thank-you

When/What Was the Last
I got a real letter: 2 days ago...got a letter from my nursing school friend, Cheron, who is in Nice, France. Amazing girl...she's not only a midwife, but she's spent the past 3 years in Haiti at an orphanage and is now fluent in Creole. Now she's in France learning a third language!
Got an email: From my brother...he recently ran in the Marine Corp marathon over the weekend.
Thing I purchased: 2 large bags of Halloween candy...gone...in...2 hours.
TV program I watched: Heroes...I love it...Congressmen and nurses who can fly, a comic book geek who can stop time by looking like he's constipated (sorry, GI slip), and a stripper who has multiple personalities...I love it!
Movie I saw in the theaters: Little Miss Sunshine
Hugged: My cat, Murry...after he snuck out of the house as I handed out candy to a group of princesses, ninjas, and a Superman. He was under our front bushes sniffing the ground.
Place I was: The kitchen...cooking and handing out candy.
Song heard: The introduction to Food Networks' "$40 a day" with host Rachel Ray.
Phone call: Mikey...he's returning my missed phone call from today and yesterday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kamran Ahmad, CISSP said...

Heroes rocks!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home