Saturday, August 05, 2006

Do you need help little, man?

This is the FUNNIEST prank I have ever seen in my life. No matter how many times I watch this video, I will still laugh. Here's why I thought it was funny:

1) He's the perfect person for the prank. Not just gay, but FLAMING gay and screaming---What could be funnier?
2) Watch the expressions on his face...he is completely scared to walk back into the room.
3) He was so scared that he couldn't even scream. His mouth was wide open AND absolutely nothing came out!
4) And when he did scream---boy, did he scream like a woman!
5) I thought it was HILAROUS how he was talking to the "little monster man" as if the rat monster could really understand.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

For those who have seen it already...this is actually the uncut version...NOT the one they showed on VH1's Funniest TV Moments.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Kamran Ahmad, CISSP said...

Thanks Chris! This clip is much better than the edited one.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home