Thursday, August 25, 2005

Energon Cubes

Back in January 2005, Has and I spent a long weekend in LasVegas with our friends Zehra&Aamir and Sarah&Kamran. We had an AWESOME time as a group: seeing Cirque duSoleil's "Ka", eating out late in the Venetian, watching the Bellagio fountains, Alladin's brunch buffet, and riding NewYork, NewYork's rollercoaster.

What was even better was sharing each other's HILARIOUS stories during dinner one night. With permission from my husband, I share with you one of those conversations. Kamran, you reminded me of it! LOL!

When I first met Hassan, this is what he reminded me of in progression of cuteness and possible accuracy (thanks for being a good sport, Has!):


Worf (from Star Trek: The Next Generation)






Optimus Prime, hence the title, "Energon Cubes"





Christopher Lambert (from the "Highlander" series)







and finally...... Carlos (from "Desperate Housewives")!






2 Comments:

Blogger Kamran Ahmad, CISSP said...

ROFL! Man, tell Hassan I apologize for bringing that up yet again. I just couldn't resist!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Kamran Ahmad, CISSP said...

On my blog yesterday I posted something you two might be interested in.

http://kamranahmad.blogspot.com/2005/08/i-met-optimus-prime-sort-of.html

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home