Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My Blog


Well....it's been a while since I have written in a "diary" type of log. Kinda weird, but familiar as well. I've been meaning for a while to type out my thoughts whether on computer or on paper, but have been too lazy or perhaps afraid of what might happen. I can see myself getting addicted to this....do I really have the time? I'll think of it as stress therapy/scrapbooking! How fun!

A picture of Murry...you can see that I am not very productive studying with him around. So CUUUTE!

3 Comments:

Blogger Aisha said...

Hi Christina... stumbled across your blog via Showieb's. Long time no talk! Cute cat... I had an orange/white tabby once upon a time.... they're the best.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Kamran Ahmad, CISSP said...

Salaamz Christina! Well this is the first blog I've ever read, no joke. I have to say it impressed me. Maybe I'll start a blog of my own sometime. How's Prime doing? Still after those energon cubes? Ha ha! Take care, we'll be visiting soon, cya then!

1:06 PM  
Blogger ZZ said...

awwwwwwwww - that's such a cute picture of Murray. He looks so innocent - not at all like the prowler he's grown up to be :)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home